Download the PDF version here:
1. A SPECIAL INVITATION TO A MINI WELFARE CONFERENCE
Thank you for registering for the AFM National Conference!
The Executive Welfare Department of the AFM of SA would like to invite you to a Mini Welfare Conference that will be held during the upcoming AFM National Conference:
Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Time: 09h00 – 15h00
Venue: Lighthouse Christian Centre (275 Voortrekker Road, Parow, Cape Town)
We are especially inviting the Management Committees of:
- The AFM Old Age Homes and Retirement Villages– Western Cape
- EWC of the AFM CYCC’s/ Foster Homes – Western Cape
As well as Affiliates across all provinces that has already registered for the AFM National Conference.
We are also inviting our Pastors, Leaders and Members with existing welfare projects or programmes to join us and learn more about the practical implementation of Community Involvement.
The Mini AFM Welfare Conference will aim to:
- Provide an update on the activities of the AFM Welfare Department,
- Share information and provide training on:
- The Role of the Church in the Community (Community Involvement as a driver of the One AFM Game Plan),
- Financial Management, and
- Income Development and Marketing.
Kindly join us and use the link below to download the Registration Form:
Past. B. Petersen
(NOB Member & Chairperson of the Executive Welfare Council of the AFM of SA)
**Kindly Note: This Newsflash is only sent in English as it pertains to the AFM National Conference.