Download the PDF-version here:
The July National Leadership Forum (NLF) meeting resolved that an AFM Day of Prayer & Fasting be declared for Sunday, 2 August 2020. Prayer points will include:
- God’s intervention in driving down the infection curve of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Prayer for frontline workers (medical doctors, nurses, those providing support in our country’s health institutions, security cluster, students and Educators).
- The country’s economy.
- All those that have been infected – especially the families of those who have succumbed to the pandemic.
- Praying against the demonic spirit behind Gender-based violence in our country.
- Praying against violent crime in all our communities.
I am asking that you have a solidarity prayer at 12h00-13h00 on Sunday, 2 August 2020. Watch below for a video message regarding the AFM Day of Prayer and Fasting:
Regarding prospective students in your constituency, kindly be advised about the important matters concerning student applications into the AFM of SA ministry. An important Circular from Dr. Japie La Poorta in this regard is available from the link below:
A letter addressing the challenges of funerals for Pastors and their churches is now also available from the link below: