Download the PDF version here (e-mail & printer-friendly):
Pastoral Letter: 2nd Quarter 2022
2022 GBM & Conference: Invitation & Annexures
2022 GBM & Conference: Online Registration (Preferred!)
[Username: Afm; Password: Ags12345%]
The 9th AFM International (AFMI) Triennial Council and Conference started on the 22nd of August and continues until the 28th of August 2022. The AFMI currently exists in 28 countries around the world. A 29th planting is currently underway in Papua New Guinea.
The conference deliberated round the theme: “Called to the Missional Frontline in a Turbulent World” and unpacked issues like Evangelism and Discipleship in a changing world, as well as Social Justice, the discipling of Generation Y and Z, being Church in a changing and hostile environment and reaching out to the poor and wounded.
The Council took decisions on the creation of a resource centre to assist developing Churches around the world, as well as on Church planting leadership development and the empowerment of national Churches around issues of governance. Member Churches were also encouraged to reach out to ecumenical partners in their respective countries and to work together where possible, with other Live-giving Churches.
The AFM International Council also elected the following Office Bearers to lead the AFMI for the next three years: President: Pastor George Mahlobo (SA); Deputy President: Pastor Jobe Koosimile (Botswana); Secretary General: Dr Henri Weideman (SA) and Treasurer General: Pastor Josh Chigorimbo (UK).
On Tuesday night delegates were treated to a dinner of traditional Botswana food under a starry sky and a display representing a traditional Botswana meeting place around a log fire. The Conference continues until Sunday 28 August 2022.
2. 2022 GBM & CONFERENCE: AN INVITATION TO REGISTER
The 2022 GBM and Conference are scheduled to take place from 18-21 September 2022 at AFM Word and Life in Boksburg, Gauteng. After 31 July 2022, Late Registration is R400.00 per person. The registration process will allow for two options: online- and offline registrations. Delegates attending the 2022 GBM are encouraged to opt for early registration to avoid inconveniences associated with late registration. The theme of the GBM and Conference is “Trusting God” according to Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV): “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
Download general GBM & Conference information from the link below:
- An invitation to the 2022 GBM & Conference (Circular)
- The Provisional Agenda for the GBM (Annexure A)
- The Minutes of the 2021 GBM (Annexure C)
- Accommodation Options (Annexure D)
- The Conference & PCD Programme (Annexure E)
The Online Registration and payment systems are operational. Follow the link below to start the Online Registrations process and ensure that all information supplied is correct:
- After the Self-Registration Process is completed, an e-mail with a QR code is sent to the e-mail address that you provided during the Registration Process.
- Please check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Inform us if you do not receive this confirmation e-mail.
- We also added a Registration Verification option for you to ensure that your registration is successful. Follow the “Check Registration” option and insert your ID number to verify.
OFFLINE REGISTRATIONS – Also Accepted
Download the Offline Registration form below and send it back to email@example.com:
3. NATIONAL CHILDREN’S MINISTRY (NCM) GBM: AN INVITATION TO REGISTER
Kindly take note of the National Children’s Ministry GBM invitation:
WOORD EN LEWE, BOKSBURG
4. AFM WELFARE AGM: AN INVITATION TO REGISTER
Kindly take note of the AFM Welfare AGM invitation:
Click on the link below to download the Notice and Registration Form: