Download the PDF-version here (e-mail and printer-friendly):
1. GBM Online Registration Form
2. Pastoral Letter: 4th Quarter
3. AFM of SA 2021 Calendar
4. AFM Alert Level 1 Lockdown Regulations
5. AFM Alert Level 1 Funeral Guidelines
The Minister of Health, Dr Z. Mkhize said that South Africa has entered the second wave of Covid-19 infections. He also mentioned that the age infections are showing a different pattern from the norm. The age group 15-19 years showed the highest number of infections over the past few days.
Many people that I come across are without masks. We need to encourage our brothers and sisters to comply with the hygienic safety measures – more so as we are approaching Christmas and the New Year holidays. Let us avoid events and gatherings where attendees are non-compliant with the coronavirus safety measures.
The AFM Church must play an active role in bringing down the infection rate. I am calling upon all AFM pastors to ensure that we regularly communicate the following messages to all:
- Wear a mask when going out.
- Keep physical distance.
- No handshakes or hugs.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
We have come to the end of a very challenging 2020. For a short period, we even had to work from home in an effort to still provide our normal services to the members and structures of the church. Your co-operation and understanding in dealing with the National Office are highly appreciated. We will always strive to give our best service to you. Now it is time to take a well-earned rest.
I want to wish all our members, leaders and officials of the Church a safe, merry and wonderful Christmas and may God richly bless you with a prosperous 2021.
The National Office will close on Friday, 11 December 2020 and re-open on 5 January 2021.
In case of emergency please contact:
Desmond Alie: 079 864 3009 OR
Dr H.J. Weideman: 083 282 8432
(General Manager: AFM of SA National Office)
Kindly take note of the latest Circular dated 20 November 2020. This Circular touches on three issues:
- Proposed amendments to the policy of the Education & Training Department.
- National Office closure for the year-end holidays.
- A reminder to honour the dates of activities and events as per the official 2021 AFM of SA Calendar.
The Circular can be downloaded from the link below: